ArchitectsAs a creative professional, you face the daunting task of marrying the needs and desires of your clients to the realities and constraints of budgets, building codes, deadlines and technology. National Fiber would like to help ease your burden.
Making our Cel-Pak cellulose insulation an integral component of a building's thermal envelope is a cost effective and environmentally conscious insulation choice. Cellulose excels as an insulator and answers many other concerns:
- Excellent R-Value and best-in-class resistance to air infiltration, a major contributor to heat loss (winter) and heat gain (summer)
- Budget friendly, providing the best value among competing insulation products
- Code approved in most applications
- Typically requires no vapor barrier - it's hygroscopic properties manage seasonal moisture drives
- Class A fire resistance, with a vast number of firewall designs to choose from
- Design flexibility that permits greater aesthetic possibilities
- An 83% recycled content - the best, by far, of any popular insulation
- Best sound attenuation (STC rating) of any commonly used insulation material
- Mineral borate fire retardant provides resistance to pests and mold
To learn more about Cel-Pak, how it works, and how it's made, please visit our Cellulose Insulation Page. For more detailed technical information, please visit our Technical Library.
To read more about why we think Cel-Pak is a green insulation choice, see our 'What's Green?' page.