For Insulation Professionals
As an insulation professional, you have a number of product choices available to you. We hope you're using cellulose insulation, but if not, please give us a call, we'd like to make our case.
If you're already using cellulose insulation, you have a number of brands and sources available to you. We think there're some good reasons you should use our Cel-Pak brand cellulose. Here are some of them:
- We use the best paper available, and go to great lengths to remove any foreign matter, as well as coated stock. You get a fully fiberized product, consistent coverage, and less chance of clogging or damaging your machine and hoses.
- Stocking distributors. In most cases, there's a stocking distributor near you, ready to provide local service and support and the ability to buy as much or as little product as you need. Find a distributor near you!
- We don't compete with our installers by selling our products through big box stores. We don't undermine your skill and professionalism by suggesting that anyone with a rental/loaner machine can do what you do - because we don't think they can or should.
- Our 100% borate formulation means there will never be any corrosion or funny ammonia smells. No corrosion or funny smells means no callbacks for these issues. Installer beware - there are products out there now that imply, through their packaging, that they're all borate. Some of them aren't. Here's how to test them.
- Our products have US Lab Approval, which qualifies them for Federal Tax credits. Some imported products don't have this approval.
- Sales and Technical Support - We have a trained and qualified field staff of sales and technical professionals. We also have a training center at our Belchertown, MA, headquarters.
- Machine and parts support - It's not our main business, but we do sell and support machines and parts for our installer base. Click for more information on Blowing Machine Sales and Support. You can also click on the link in the left hand column of this page to download a copy of our Blowing Machine, Parts & Accessories Catalog.
New Customer Information and Credit Application
The Customer Information Sheet and Credit Application are required for all installers and suppliers purchasing directly from National Fiber.